It is simple to withdraw money via your account. To make a withdrawal follow the steps below:
- Go to the menu on your account
- Click on transactions, and then the withdraw icon
- Insert your password and the amount that you wish to withdraw.
The minimum amount you can withdraw is £10, when you make a withdrawal, the money will immediately be deducted from your account balance. Please note that all withdrawals will be checked prior to processing and these checks can take up to 5 working days. In some instances, our payments and fraud team may require additional time, or you may be required to provide identity verification documentation prior to the withdrawal, if this is the case you will be informed via email as soon as possible.
- Please note that any withdrawals of under £30 will be subject to a £1.50 processing fee.
- Transactions made using debit or credit cards can take up to 3-5 working days to clear with your card provider.
- Please ensure your withdrawal request is £10000 or less. If your withdrawal amount exceeds this, then please request it in increments of no more than £10000 per transaction.